Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Vadella, please help. I am heart broken over the continual break up with my boyfriend. I've felt a closer connection with him than anyone else in my life. It always seems to be circumstantial issues that should be able to be worked out. Will we get back together? When? If not, am I EVER going to find true love again?

Carly apr 2, 1972
Shawn may 11, 1970

Answer
Hello Carly, and Thank You for contacting me.

I'm sorry to hear you are going through a rough time with this break up. Adding your birth dates together, your theme was Death. Which may sound bad (obviously) but it is actually one of my most favorite lessons in a relationship because it is so powerful the way that is transforms the two of you on the inside to become who you are meant to become on the outside. It's just a sad process.

I see him coming back into your life for a brief moment but that will be it. Maybe for some type of real closure.

Aside from him I see you having a lot of stress and anxiety and sometimes you find it hard to sleep at night But don't despair because I see in the Spring a new opportunity coming towards you ( a new man) that you will form a very close bond with and have a loving relationship that may most likely end up in marriage.

Again, I am sorry for your pain, but the Death relationship souls really need them to happen so that they can become the best person EVER. I went through one myself. And now I am where I am today because of it. IN a very good place. ;) And so will you be. Keep your head up.

XO
Vadella  

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella