Tarot Card Readings/love

QUESTION: Hello Cherie, thanks a lot.
I would love to hear something about my love life situation. I am currently single, I was interested in a man but did not end up dating him and now I met this new guy (Yomar 04.29.77) and I don't know him well but he seems sweet and interested. I am wondering if we will end up together and if he is good for me? My DOB is 04.02.79
Thank you :)

ANSWER: Silvia,

I picked up that its very possible for you to date Yomar. Its in my oppinion you might reconsider because he has a lot of self inflicted burdens. He had a messy break up and while he moved on his ex hasn't yet. She wants him back and you might find yourself in a competition or confrontation.

If you stand your ground you will be victorious but the real question is whether its worth it to go through the drama.

I hope I helped and good luck.

QUESTION: Cherie thank you so much :). I wonder whether this is worth or not, would you see eventually a long term relationship is everything work out? Thanks so much! S.

The best way for this relationship to work out well is if you are assertive. The cards say that you must stand your ground or you will lose control. If you refuse to ask for what you want with this guy he will not notice and you will grow bitter.

The relationship will not work at all if you don't. By the way assertive isn't to be confused with rude. When I say assertive I mean voicing what you need and standing your ground until you get it.

I hope I helped

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.