Tarot Card Readings/Love

Hi Vadella:

DOB is 18th June 1981.

My question today has to do with love. Am I ever going to experience what true love is or a love relationship in this lifetime, maybe have a life partner or something, or is this just not in the cards??

Thank you

Hello Xavier, and thank you for Contacting me.

You will seem to have a lot of obstacles in your life. Where you have two different choices or issues, but the thing is, you can't choose... you have to make them go in the same direction, or compromise and that's when you gain the control.

You will meet a person who you will feel and instant connection to. She will think to herself that she hopes you don't break her heart. She will feel kinda defensive and it's because she was hurt so badly in the past. She will test you at times, and then will go away for a period of time.

So I don't see your soul mate any time soon, but a type of relationship.

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!