Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
Hi, my name is Paloma dob is 01/27/88 and my boyfriends dob is 11/4/86. We have a kid together and we have had a fall out already. We are trying to work on things. I would like to know if things will get better for us and our family... possibly marriage/more kids? Thank you

Answer
Paloma,

Thank you for writing me. I will answer your questions.

When I asked if things will get better for your family, I was told about a strong independent lady who is honest and able to distance herself to be fair and just.

There will be a merging of your past and your present and a struggle or a competition for dominance.

You will have a better financial situation. A job offer or a promotion. A young man will come bearing neews and I see a house wife or a house keeper. There is a very domestic lady in the cards who is married.

So yes finances will get better and you will be married. Its unclear about children at this time.

Thank you again and I hope I helped.

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie