Tarot Card Readings/love

I am in a relationship and worried it wont work out, do you see it working out?
His name is Rob 26/7/71

Thanks, Joss

I took this question from the question pool and I hope you don't mind my reading your cards instead of the expert you originally chose.

I asked the cards about your relationship and the cards said you were dealing with confrontation, compertition or a rivalry.  There are possible inner conflicts. The cards advise having the courage to stand your ground can create the advantage you need.

The cards also advise making time for your friends and family.

The end result looks like you are correct. This man isn't the man you will marry. You will soon move on from him.

I hope I helped.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.