Tarot Card Readings/love...help!

Question
Hi Christy, My name is Christina, DOB: 4/3/91 and this question pertains to my boyfriend, Brandon, DOB: 2/12/89

I have been dating Brandon for almost 2 years now. He was engaged before we got together..they broke up only 2 months before we started dating and I feel as if he's not exactly over her...like he was the light of his life and sometimes I don't feel as important to him as see was.

Pretty much, my question is, does he feel about me as he did about her? and is this the real thing to him? I definitely feel as if we have a real connection, and I even eventually want to marry him. I know I should feel the answer in my heart, but I don't want to get hurt like I once was if this isn't the real thing for him, and I don't want to feel like I have to be jealous of his ex. I just want to be able to let the past go.

thank you for your help!

Answer
Dear Christina

Thank you for reaching out to me with your question on AllExperts.Com.

Here is what I found.

Christina, I can see that you have been worrying about this, as the first card out is the 9 of Swords. It shows a woman sat up in her bed with her head in her hands, upset and worrying in the middle of the night. Perhaps you have been wrought with anxiety, worry or fear about your boyfriend not been fully over his ex.

I can see your boyfriend is very unsettled, as with you.  He is trapped between the Devil and the deep blue sea.

Your assumptions are right - the cards are indicating he is still held back from his past and hasn't been able to release himself because residual feelings still exist within him.

The 5 of Pentacles gives me the feeling there is some kind of emotional impoverishment around him, perhaps he feels he lost a lot to the old relationship.

I have to say Christina, I don't see any indication in the cards that you have done anything to cause this - In fact, I believe Brandon does have feelings for you but he needs to let go of the past have have no more residual feelings for his ex.

I do see that these problems will eventually peter out, but this is going to take some time, and you will probably feel stuck or suspended for a short time.

This is the outcome - I do see he will turn his back on the past. Decisions and plans being made between you for the future, there are choices and decisions coming up, and the possibility of moving.

I hope this helps, thank you for using AllExperts.Com

Warmest of Wishes
Christy!  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot