Tarot Card Readings/love life

I am dating Sam 11/10/77 I'm Emara 10/31:1983 I care about him very much he recently told me hes in love with me. Ive gotten hurt badly by an ex months ago. So I'm scared.  Do I have anything to worry about with him I'm also 10 days late on my period so things are getting serious fast!

Help ;-)

So my question to the cards was... what is Sams intentions towards Emara??
and the cards read.. he is been a loner, he has chosen a new journey on the recent past looking for a new hope, the near future shows that he is very capable to create wherever he wants pretty much, and now you come in ... you must see what is in front of you and let the past be past, a new beginning is coming, please let go all the anger, have you talked to him about his past relationships?? i believe is is angry and hurt as you are, you both need  to let go the anger or hat feeling and emotion is going to sabotage your future, scream  it out, cried it out, let it go and be free!!

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about career, finance, relationships love and business, health, future outcome and advice, there are different spreads wich are more detailed and precised, so depending on your question i will spread the Tarot cards to get as much details as possible. I also like to use Numerology. I do not answer vague questions, or when would i meet my true love or soulmate, or how would they look like. One question per seeker on one subject. You most be straight forward to get a straight answer. Include bith date (dd/mm/yyyy)and full name of the persons involved , i look forward in assisting you!!

I have been study the Metaphysical and Healing Arts since 1998, I also started studying Numerology and Tarot 5 years ago, working with friends and family mostly. Never went commercial or took payment for my work I feel now that I am ready to do so but would like first to share my knowledge with people who cant afford a reading.

I do not belong to any organization but to the human being

High school University Healing Arts Institute of Massage therapy Metaphysical (Col. USA) Tarot and Numerology from one of the bet experts on this site

cant offer information about all the people I have helped in the past as I was not giving reads commercially. It is my hope that my work here will become the way for me to collect some testimonials about it while helping others.