Tarot Card Readings/Love life

Question
Hey edson :)

Im Cindy Female Born July 09,1992
I would like to know when do you see me meeting the one?
im currently heart broken have had bad experiences bad luck in love im so tired of things not working out for me.

Thanks so much and have a nice day.

Answer
Dear Cindy,

You have wasted much of your attention and industry on a recent relationship. Although you recognize that you were attempting to draw from a well that was dry, your fear of moving on to something different is still with you.

A new relationship in the autumn will bring you out of it. He will appear dynamic and commanding, and he is, but your purpose with him is to learn to recognize those unfortunate vices that accompany those virtues.

From that experience, you will be able to celebrate your own worth. This will open you up to receiving the one with whom you will find true joy. He will guide and accompany you on a journey that will transform the way you view the world. The end result will be an emotional fulfillment in which every aspect of will exalt.

Love and Happiness,

Edson

Tarot Card Readings

Edson