Tarot Card Readings/Love life

Hello, Thank you for reading my question, I would like to ask Do you see anyone in my near future as for love? Also if you could please give me a name. Thank you very much. :) When I read your profile it said about not answering about other people, If this counts as asking about another person I apologize, I was a little unsure weither it would be considered for about me or about the person I'm asking about  thank you again:)!

Thank you so much for writing me. I see you will have love in 10 months. I believe you will have a new beginning. You must have faith and trust yourself in this beginning. Your generosity will be paid. You will have what you gave and give back what you have taken. I see he will have miserly behavior and feel material things give him a sense of identity. Unfortunately I don't have a name. I'm sorry but I read cards. They do not tell me names. All experts does have psychics though and one of them can help you and will be happy to do so.

I hope I helped you

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.