Tarot Card Readings/marriage

Question
i just want to know will i ever get married?date of birth 24/07/1980.

Answer
Kartik,
Thank you for writing me. I asked the tarot about any new relationships comming soon and I drew a Page of Cups.This means that good things will soon come to you. There is a birth of a new relationship on your horizon.

I asked if you had a chance of marrying this new relationship and drew 4Cups. This means there is a possibility to marry this person. But the cards are also warning you not to ignore a gift or oppertunity. You may miss your soulmate if you do.

Thank you for writing and I hope I helped.

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie