Tarot Card Readings/meet again?

Question
QUESTION: Hello Edson,

Can you tell me when will I meet/see John S. again, and under what circumstances?

Thank you

ANSWER: Dear Diane,

You and John parted, not badly, but with sadness. He ahs some decisions to make regarding his passion for and his position on the important elements of his life. He will choose wisely and open himself to new opportunities.

You miss him, but will have to complete a journey within yourself to move ahead. Through this, you will be prepared to meet each other with the stronger senses of self that will make far more possibilities unfold.

Peace and Growth,

Edson

QUESTION: Edson,

Your answer gave me all I need to know, but I have to ask this question because it's in my nature to be curious. I've believed for a number of years John and I were soul mates, but until recently I always believed that he was the type of soul mate whose purpose in my life was to affect my life (souls growth/journey) by being in my life for a short period of time and then depart from my life because his purpose in my life had been served. Is he my soul mate? If you can't answer that question for whatever reason, that's fine. Thank you for the first answer, you are truly amazing. I'm repeating myself (my rating of the reading) but I'm just stunned by your intuition!

Answer
Dear Diane,

I am honored that you asked me such an insightful question.

John may, in fact, be your soul mate. One of the more prevalent definitions of a soul mate is one with whom you were close in a previous life and has chosen, or been given, a purpose in connecting with you in this one. The reason for their engaging with you may be for either or both of your benefit.  They are there out of love; which may present itself in many forms. One may feel a connection with another that has not its basis in romantic love, but because of the intensity of the bond, may be confused with it.

In my own experience, there is a woman with whom I have the most profound and pronounced spiritual connection. Our romantic relationship did not survive, and we have taken divergent paths in life from which I am sure we will each continue to learn and grow.  The influence of her on my life, for the time we were permitted, contributed enormously to my decision in formally developing my gift and sharing the benefits of it with others.

The Answer Begins in the Question,

Edson

Tarot Card Readings

Edson