Tarot Card Readings/moving to overseas

Question
QUESTION: Hi and thank you for taking your time for me. I was born in turkey and came to states 23 years ago. Now i am thinking about moving back and retire in Turkey but i would like to ask you if it is going to be a good decision or not for me. Please help thank you and god bless you

ANSWER: Hakan,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.

I am seeing that this is time for you to make a decision. It looks like you have a happy home but you are unfulfilled. I see that you want this journey to Turkey. I see that you will have your past and present merge and that your path is over where you are. Now is a time you should move on. I think you will be happy with the decision to move to Turkey.

I hope I helped

-Cherie

QUESTION: i am so afraid that i may not get used to live in Turkey after 23 years of living here, i am so afraid to make a wrong decision but if this is what you see in your cards, i believe in it. But only one big question comes to my mind is my lovely ex wife, we got divorced a few mos ago because of all my fault and i keep begging her to take me back. I love her very very much and i realized how stupid i was to loose her because of my mistakes. So she is thinking about it and she doesnt say yes but doesnt say no either. She says she needs more time and she says maybe. Do you see her taking me back? if she will take me back, i assume i need to move back to usa again. So this question eats my brain all the time and that is why i have so much hard time to make my decision. I know i shouldnt ask you more than one question and you need to spend time for others too but my question about if my wife will take me back or we we will be together in the future is so important for my moving decision to Turkey and i really wanted to ask you about this. She is one sweet girl and was so nice and good to me, i would do anything to get her back. she even said that she will come and visit me in turkey this summer if i move there. But any way, if you do answer me i will be so happy and dont ask you a follow up question and i will be so thankful to you for your time and answers. God bless you. have a good night.

Answer
Hakan,
I drew your cards and saw that you will or are retired. I see lies and deciet. There is a need to pick sides. And I really believe your ex will not come to Turkey. I think she means to but at the end of the day she either can't make it or won't. I'm sorry to give  ou bad news but I hope I helped.

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie