Tarot Card Readings/New job

Hello Vadella,

Currently I have a job in a city far from my family and I would like to find a better job closer to my family. I'm starting to look, but I wonder if I will succeed in finding it in this month.

My name is Miguel and I was born on March 11, 1974 in Puebla, Mexico

Tank you

Hello Miguel, and thank you for contacting me.

I see that you are a soul who has gone through a lot in life. More so than others. You have tried to keep courage and strength as much as you can, but sometimes it's not easy. You have dreams than can and will do come true as long as you believe in yourself.

You are in your year of Justice, which means Karma. So all the good you have done in the past 10 years, as well as bad will be come to you starting this month. There is no need to worry as usually it's mostly good karma, unless you know you have done wrong, in which you will try to rectify to bring a balance.

Pulling cards to see if you will be able to find what you are looking for this month tells me, that this is something close to your heart and something that you feel drawn to do. At first it will seem like you don't have enough of something, money, people there possibly supportive of your decision, but you are confident enough in yourself to know this is what you want. I see you finding something later on in the month, but you will have to wait a bit before you move in.

Hope I have helped!

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!