Tarot Card Readings/New job

Question
Hello Cherie,

Currently I have a job in a city far from my family and I would like to find a better job closer to my family. I'm starting to look, but I wonder if I will succeed in finding it in this month.

My name is Miguel and I was born on March 11, 1974 in Puebla, Mexico.

Tank you

Answer
Miguel,
I drew some cards that asked what you must do to improve your chances of finding a job closer to home. The path you are on isn't your path and the cards I drew will put you where you need to be if you listen.

I drew Queen of Swords, The Hanged Man, and The High Priest.

The cards said you must be objective and try to think outside of the box. This is a time to wait and be patient. You must conform to a new path. This is a time of emotional chaos and out of control circumstances because you don't belong on this path. I hope I helped you

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie