Tarot Card Readings/Reading

Hi Cherie:

What do the cards tell you in terms of finances in the next few months? Can you tell me something along the lines of improving my financial outlook. Whatever the cards say will be fine. I really need a source of income soon.

Thank you.

Thank you for choosing me to read your cards for you.

I saw in your cards that you MUST relax and try not to control everything. Your stress is a negetive impact. I also see that you MUST take action and also try to talk to family more. Do not neglect your family in your stress. You have the power to change your situation and the cards say you must relax and take action to get off this path and onto a successful path. This path is the wrong path for you and this is why you are having bad luck. The longer you stay on the path the worse your luck will get. So if you control your stress and relax and take action you will be able to leave this path.

When your finances improve depends on how long it takes you to change your path. I'm sorry but the cards were unclear about how long that will take.

I hope I helped you.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.