Tarot Card Readings/reading please

hi i am a single female dob 11/10/1982 i was just wanting to know if you see any committed relationship coming up for me in the future?

Thank you for choosing me to read your cards. I asked tarot if you will be in a commited relationship in the future and I drew 8Swords, Rebirth, and The Star. These cards indicate that you may feel caught or bound by personal beliefs or authority, unable to free yourself from a situation. There is an important decision that needs to be made for you to be back on your proper path. You are on the wrong path and that's why things are chaotic.

The Star says when you are on your proper path there will be an abundance of love and inspiration. You will find your own inner light.

There is a dominant number of 8 and that signifies satiation.

So many major arcana cards say that events are a little out of control.

I hope I helped.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.