Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

Hey Cherie :)
Hope your having a Wonderful Day.

Im Cindy born July 09 1992
I would like to know if me & my boyfriend will have a good relationship and be happy together? Its there an emotional connection?
Hes Steven March 10 1991

Thank you so much !!!

Thank you so much for writing me. I asked the tarot your questions and drew your cards.

The cards said there is a powerful man of action who is able to make objective decisions and fair judgements.

The cards show that you have a fulfilling relationship and you must be open to love and trust for the relationship to go deeper.

I also see that the two of you are going into some creative endeavors, and I wish the both of you luck

In conclusion I think your relationship is heading down a great road and your future looks very bright.

I do believe there is an emotional connection there that has tons of potential to grow.

I hope I helped you

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.