Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

Question
Hey betty :)
I would like a tarot reading please
I want to know if hes feeling me & if we going to have a good relationship?

Im Cindy female birthday July 09,1992
Hes Esteban male birthday March 10,1991

Thank you have a nice day!!

Answer
Cindy,

I took this question out of the question pool. I hope you don't mind my reading your cards for you instead of your chosen tarot reader.

The cards advise you to relax. They warn you about taking your blessings for granted.

The cards also say that Estaban may be grieving a loss or a previous relationship.

There is a possiblity of a reconciled relationship in the future for one of you. It will be un easy and between two people with un resolved issues.

I hope I helped.

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie