Tarot Card Readings/School

Question
Hi. A few days ago I asked about the student loan and when I would pay it off and go back to school. I forgot to give you my bday. My birthday is Aug 25th 1987 :)
-Mel

Answer
Hello Melissa, and thank you for contacting me.

It's no wonder that you feel the way you do. I only do this once in a while on here, but feel you need this.

We each have life themes and lessons and You are the Emperor. You're in your 4th lifetime. You come here seeking control of your environment. You expect those around you to be respectful of you and won't put up with anything less, unless you are extremely close with them. You want to be in charge at all possible times. You are the type of person that is very passionate about what you do. If someone goes against you, you then seek revenge in a way that you know will hurt them. People look up to you because you are a breath of fresh air. Then there are those that fear you because they are afraid of what you will do next. You do well in a situation where everything seems to be up to you. You aren't always tyrannical... there are many who have and will continue to look up to you in their own way. Your lesson in life is to lead by example and to be a rock to others.

Since July of 2012 lasting until July of 2013 you have been in your year of Judgement. This is what has led you to this point in your life. You are trying to get rid of the past debt and move forward, so that you can feel free top move on in your life.

I see stress and anxiety related with this issue. You have spent time in contemplation away from others when dealing with this. You just want it to be paid and over with.... but it is going to take a while and you will need to utilize patience. If you work, I would suggest allowing the government to take the refund if you get one. Or if your loan is not in default, to send them what you get back in taxes to try and help you get some of the debt paid off.

I hope I have helped and I wish you a lot of luck!

XO
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella