Tarot Card Readings/Spiritual journey...

Question
QUESTION: Hiya edson, me april 4, 1967 him june 6, 1977...can you tell if he was honest to our relationship back around 5am january 2011? I have my doubts and want to know before making a life long commitment please?  thank you.

ANSWER: Dear Diana,

There is something that he is not telling you. You have felt this in your dissatisfaction of the situation. You need to get an explanation before moving forward so that you can be aware of what you might have to deal with later. Otherwise, you risk becoming bitter and resentful as the relationship solidifies.

Strength Goeth Before Peace,

Edson

QUESTION: Edson, if you would be so kind...the other person i feel was involved is her may 30, 1981. When i ask him about the situation he says nothing sexual went on and we end up in a big argument and he ends up saying im just paranoid. Would you please let me know if what i am feeling is true and something did happen between those two? Thank you. I mean, i dont feel im coming from a position of paranoia.

Answer
Dear Diana,

There are some impressions of a private nature that I prefer not to discuss in responding to a public question. Please resubmit the inquiry to me in a new question marked as private, and I will be happy to go more in depth on a reading.

Regretfully,

Edson

Tarot Card Readings

Edson