Tarot Card Readings/Why would he treat me so bad?

Question
Hello. I am 44yrs. old and been with my partner for 6 1/2 yrs. He's always been pretty distant but within the last 6 months he has   very cold and neglecting. He makes any excuse to leave home and his phone rings constantly. The attitude given to me I truly believe means he's moved on without me. Can you please tell me if he's involving himself with other women? There are many other signs.
Thank you so much,
Anita

Answer
Anita,

Thank you so much for writing. For whatever reason your question was sent to the pool. I hope you don't mind me picking it up.

I read your cards and it seems that your man has emotionaly moved on. I'm sorry. The cards are unclear on why. But the why doesn't matter, because your genorosity in this relationship is about to be repaid with your soulmate when you move on. The King of Swords is your soulmate. He will be a powerful man of action and will be objective and fair. He looks like a possible warrior, maybe military or police backround. Some form of discipline is evident though.

I hope I helped and wish you luck.

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie