Tarot Card Readings/True Love

QUESTION: Hello Edson

Thank you for reading my question, I really appreciate your time!

It's been many years since I've been in a committed love relationship, for many reasons that are not necessary to bring up.

Do you see a man coming into my life soon with whom I will have a committed & happy relationship with?

ANSWER: Dear Jennifer,

Your way is blocked by your memories. As you still cling to the past regrets of loosing relationships in which you invested so much of yourself, your intentions are not aligned for a new start.

This will bring problems to your next relationship. The freshness of the next romantic opportunity will lead you to overlook the shadow thrown by the grand visage of your new suitor. Again you will feel disappoint and loneliness, but the strength you find to surmount it will free you from its grip. Following this, you will champion the affairs of your heart.

Strength and Hope,

QUESTION: Do you have a website for follow up readings?

Dear Jen,

I am truly honored by your confidence in my ability to assist you. Unfortunately, at this time, I do not maintain a website for online readings. I will be available on AllExperts for the foreseeable future, and will be happy to receive further inquiries. Please feel free to mark your questions “Private”, as that will permit me more latitude in what I might disclose.

If you wish, I can make inquiries among my colleagues for a referral to an appropriate online reader. You may also engage the services of a psychic more local to your area. Please be careful when choosing the later, and permit your intuition and wisdom to guide you in making the determination of who is best able to serve you.

Again, I appreciate the feedback you generously provided.

Wisdom and Peace Attend Your Journey,

Tarot Card Readings

As an intuitive psychic, I frequently employ my gifts with the assistance of Tarot. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

Regional Tarot Practitioners Association; The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice; State Certifications in Adult Training and Career Development

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).