Tarot Card Readings/When?

DOB - 07/30/1960

DOB - 08/21/1950

Hello Vadella,

I specifically chose you based on a past reading you gave to someone else on the Allexperts.com, and it's clear to me that you are very authentic. I hope you can help me with this question:

I anticipate seeing John at some point in the future. I haven't seen him in many years, but for reasons too long  to explain, I know that I will meet him again. My question: Under what circumstances will I see/meet John again, and if possible, do you see a time frame in which this will happen.

Thank you for your time and energy!

Hello Dee, and Thank You for Contacting me. Sorry I took so long.

Something you must know about John and you is that you share the same life themes. You re both Strength, in your 8th lifetimes and it's very hard to Hold on to this type of relationship. You both have or will learn to have a lot of strength, courage and compassion over time. You both have dreams of how your life will go but you don't fully share the same dream. Usually, these dreams are out of reach (to OTHER people) ad it's what you choose to say and/or do to hold on to ech other or not. If you can get past certain issues, even if you don't like them... and learn to be supportive of the other. Things will work out great. I'm sure you met under an unexpected way... and there was a lot of unplanned things that happened.

I see currently exhaustion, mentally, physically and emotionally... But then you will become quite content in yourself because he will get a hold of you and you will be excited (in the spring) There will be a little "this is the way I want it to be" type of conversation. But all will end well and you will be able to move forward with each other.

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!