Tarot Card Readings/Friendship?!

Question
I am interested to know what is the future of this friendship between this man Goran, dob 4/6/1972 and me Biljana dob 20/08/1978? He has been my neighbour for years but our communication has been on and off since he moved away and we renewed our communication recently. Now he says he would like to be my friend but according to some compliments he gave me as to a woman I am not so sure that he wants only pure friendship. So whatever insight tarot has to offer about this I would
like to hear.

Thank you.

Biljana

Answer
The cards are indicating there is an intrest there. It looks like he is bound by some one in authority or something in his past keeps him from approaching you. I am picking up that he had some bad experiences in past relationships and is a little shy because of them. I do see an intrest though.

Good luck and I hope I helped

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie