Tarot Card Readings/Future of love life?

Hiya cherie, hope you are well. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Im wondering basically about the state of my love life. Will some one new be entering my life please? Diana x

You will have a new person come into your life in about 3 months and a week if I am not mistaken. He will be fun and passionate but you must guard your heart carefully because he does not always seem honest. You are on the wrong path for love. I tried to get a read on your soulmate and I can't find him. It feels as though you have some guilt concerning you and something financial. Maybe some shopping or maybe giving too much. When this changes your path will change. I hope I helped you.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.