Tarot Card Readings/hello im interested in your free reading

QUESTION: Is the man that i am invloved the one that i will stay with
My birthday is 01-27-1992

ANSWER: Claudia, can you please give me his birthdate too?

Thank you,

QUESTION: Thanks for ur reply and 12-20-1989

Hello Claudia, and Thank You for Contacting me.

We each have life theme are the lessons we must learn during out specific lifetime.

Your is:

You are the Emperor. You're in your 4th lifetime. You come here seeking control of your environment. You expect those around you to be respectful of you and won't put up with anything less, unless you are extremely close with them. You want to be in charge at all possible times. You are the type of person that is very passionate about what you do. If someone goes against you, you then seek revenge in a way that you know will hurt them. People look up to you because you are a breath of fresh air. Then there are those that fear you because they are afraid of what you will do next. You do well in a situation where everything seems to be up to you. You aren't always tyrannical... there are many who have and will continue to look up to you in their own way. Your lesson in life is to lead by example and to be a rock to others.

His is:

Your Soul Theme and Lesson in this life is "The Hierophant".  You are in your 5th lifetime.The Hierophant is a soul who follows family traditions. Most of the things you grew up with and that you enjoyed the most you will want to incorporate them with your own family. To the type of Religion that was practiced all the way down to how you celebrated holiday events.Your family has and will come first more so than not through out your lifetime. You're the type of soul that likes to carry on legacy's. You are very responsible and looked up to often, especially when others need help, they come to you. They feel you are a rock (a strong person they can lean on). They respect you for a lot of things that you do and have accomplished (or will). If in the negative, you will try to go against your family, but if you do you will feel lost without them. Your lesson in this lifetime is to guide people in the right and moral direction.

Together you are the Hermit. If the two of you are involved not the same types of things the communication is the deepest ever. However if you are completely different you might get aggravated with each other at times.

I do not see a break up in the near future. I see the two of you are trying to be fair to each other. There is a lot of emotion in this, you feel like you are giving more than getting back. You will be very interested ti know why that is and will find out, it's not you... he's just emotionally, physically and mentally exhausted By his job.

That's as far as I can see with this, you can come back in 4 months or until you get past all of this.

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!