Tarot Card Readings/job

Is there job for me in coming months I mean how many months will it take?

Thank you for writing me. The cards are unclear about when you will find a job. But you will find a job. There will be a small success with an authority figure and then you will have smoother passages to your goal.

Your desire is comming soon and will get there. To ensure you stay on the proper path you MUST NOT give into anger or frustration. If  ou should feel the anger or frustration you must stop and meditate when things feel wrong. Then you will pray or meditate and see the proper path to take from there.

I hope I helped.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.