Tarot Card Readings/Karmic connection?

Question
QUESTION: Hiya, thank you for taking time for me. I was wanting to know if you can tell me about him 'j' august 1, 1959 and me april 4, 1967 born 9pm winter park, florida? What are the chances of us connecting again? Diana x

ANSWER: Hi Diana
What I am about to tell you is what I get from you both energetically...so do not get offended.  I cannot be held responsible for what come thru....to tell you what you WANT to hear will NOT help you it will give you false hopes and I refuse to do that even if it means you rating me low.....do note though that to rate only because it is not what you want is unjustified so do take that into consideration....
Okay fortunately OR unfortunately this relationship showed to be often filled with hard-fought competition and even outright combat.  Both have self assertive personalities and for good or hill the energy of passion between the two shows to be HIGH.  What lacked was sympathy and understanding.  If you both were directed to the same goals then yes connection would be possible.  HOWEVER if you both ever were to connect again and should one of you disagree - be unable to discuss differences - choose to ignore each other or walk away and leave things as is then the relationship would go into frustration and break up.  
Advise if you do connect again: Try to learn to compromise.  Tone down the more excessive drives.  Keep lines of communication open.  Be patient and be willing to listen to suggestions and criticism.  
The strength of what is between you to is that it is stimulating - independent and quite unique!!
The weakness of it is that it can be overdramatic - uncompromising and combative.
And in the case you do connect if he tells you that he has had enough about a situation then try to leave it be if you keep pushing the buttons it will just make him have regrets...
This is an incredibly passionate coupling because it's so fiery by nature. There's a strong potential for long-term connection because both of you show to be able to understand the difference between goading for fun and pushing the limits-at least, in theory you both do. Both show energy of resolving father issues or one of you two, so with a little compassion, there's a chance for feelings of inadequacy to diminish as each experiences this kind of deep acceptance from each other.  
So the chances are not bad in connecting again - the problem is how you both compromise.
Many Blessings.

QUESTION: Thank you very much, what it is, is its like ive burried this love in a treasure chest deep within myself in hopes some day i can share it on this physical world before we go to the next. I feel like he is the same about me. Can you ask your tarot what are my chances of connecting just to share a moment on this physical world? This is important. Would you please be so kind to let me know what cards you get with your own personal interpretations? Thank you so very much, it would help me out tremendously. x

Answer
You are welcome.  the cards that called out to speak to you are the angels card as I am a certified Angel Reading and much more but these card are the ones that wants to speak to you and please note that I do not usually do this for free:
Spiritual Growth  
Card Meaning: You are going through a time of rapid spiritual growth. Enjoy the process!  
During this time, you may feel a mixture of many feelings: confusion, excitement, fear, and wonder. You love your renewed connection with the Divine, and you wish you could read, study, learn, or meditate on a full-time basis! Simultaneously, though, you may worry about the implications that your spiritual studies will have on the rest of your life. What impact will your new spiritual pursuits have on your job, marriage, or friendships? These worries create a fear that may erode the enjoyment your spiritual studies bring you.

Surrender these fears to God, dearest one! Trust that you are supported, loved, and guided each moment. Don't worry about how your future will blend with your spiritual growth! Trust that the same Power that brought you to your spiritual path will also take care of everything else for you. After all, this Power supports all of the planets in the sky. It will surely support you perfectly, too.

Romance  
Card Meaning: The angels are addressing, and assisting you with, your romantic needs. Ask for and accept the angels' help with your love life.  
This card signifies that your angels have heard your appeals for romance. They acknowledge your heart's yearnings for love. They have received and answered your requests.

Now you will work in concert with the angels to manifest the romance you are seeking. The angels will guide you in specific ways to ensure that they grant your wish. For instance, you may get a strong urge to drive to a certain place, and you might meet a wonderful partner when you arrive at that destination. The angels' guidance may ask you to engage in self-improvement activities such as exercise classes, nutritional practices, or self-help seminars. Follow this guidance, and you will discover the romance you are seeking.

Self-Acceptance  
Card Meaning: You are a perfect child of God, and every part of you is wonderful. Your angels guide you to let go of negative self-judgments and to enjoy being you!  
"You are much too hard on yourself," your angels say to you through this card. Although you enjoy having high standards, it's important to view yourself through loving eyes. Berating yourself only makes your spirit sink. Self-improvement comes from a positive mind-set.

See yourself through your angels' eyes, and you will see someone who is a perfect and holy child of God. Although you have made mistakes in the past, there is nothing that you could have ever said, thought, or done that would change God's love for you. The angels see past your surface mistakes; they see the beating heart of God's love within you. They love you unconditionally, and they ask you to love yourself in the same way!

Miracles  
Card Meaning: Miracles are occurring all around you right now. Begin to notice them, and you will experience even more miracles.  
This card is the angels' way of telling you to expect a miracle. Perhaps you feel that you need one right now because you can't see any other way to a solution. Be open to allowing God resolve your challenges in ways that will surprise you. You open the door for miracles when you become willing to surrender your fears to God. Visualize the angels carrying away the issue, and feel yourself supported by God's wisdom and creativity.

As you relax into the Source, you are assured that blessings are surrounding you right now. Be open to a miracle coming your way.

Emerging  
Card Meaning: Your true self-radiant, powerful, successful, and intelligent-is now shining through the surface. Allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up and inspire them.  
You are awesome in so many ways, and you are beginning to trust and reveal your true nature more easily. At one time, you may have believed that you had to hide your feelings from others (or even from yourself!). Now, however, you realize how vital and attractive expressing your authentic self is.

Your angels are guiding you to honor your true feelings by expressing them to yourself and others. The angels will help you lovingly talk about your feelings so that no misunderstandings occur with friends and loved ones. Your angels will never guide you to do or say anything that could hurt you or anyone else! They will also ensure that your life will emerge to a new level of inner peace as you let your true self come out and play.

Blessings!

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp