Tarot Card Readings/Life

Is there a transit coming up for me that will bring lots of success if only I clear some blockage that is in the way of my success and psychic ability?'

Jessica Sunshine Hernandez
July 28, 1992. 3:33am
General hospital-Los Angeles, CA
Current location Montebello

Thank you so much for writing to me. As for your question. You have a new beginning comming on the horizon where you will have new oppertunities and success as well. To get this success you must trust yourself and your intuition though.

You do have a psychic as well as a peronal block that I picked up on. It looks like its yourself in your own way. I am picking up on an old hurt ot emotional injury. Maybe a broken heart or hurt feelings. This can cause a lot of self esteem and self doubt in your intuition. You must get past this and you must trust that you will heal. This experience was necessary to awaken new personal strengths and a new set of personal abilities. Also it looks like you may have a new romantic oppertunity as well.

I hope I helped.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.