Tarot Card Readings/love

Hello my name is jorge Soler, from Miami fl born on October 27 1991 and I wanted to know if I have a future romantically with my friend Christina Williams born october 28 1987, she really means alot to me and I am really close to her but idk how she feels.

Thank you for writing me. I asked the cards if you have a future with Christina, sorry but only likely as friends. She doesn't seem to notice you romanticly. So I asked what it would take to get her to notice you. You need more confidence. Learn something new or get busy. As in get a hobby or something to where you are not so availible and you have something to talk about. You must obtain confidence and self esteem or you will remain on the same stagnate path.

I hope I helped.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.