Tarot Card Readings/Love

QUESTION: I found someone 6 years ago, and I think he and I clicked. Both of us from Jakarta, Indonesia. My dob is March 2nd, 1990, while his Apr 2nd, 1989. Are we belong together?

ANSWER: Charyza,

Thank you for writing me and for your patience in wating for my response. This man looks very compassionate and kind to others. It looks like there are a lot of people influencing any possible relationship for the two of you though. Are you sure you are following your dreams with this man? Because the cards seem to think you need to work on you, before anyone can extend an invitation. It looks like you will soon be beginning a phase of intellectual work and possibly cutting free from unproductive attatchments as well. This new work will produce some radical changes in your life.

With all due respect it looks like you need to focus on YOU and career more then this man. I feel like a relationship with him would be short lived. He isn't your soulmate. I'm sorry. This isn't a place in your life for romance right now. Later you will have more romance. Right now is a career phase in life.

Thank you again and I hope I helped.

QUESTION: Dear Cherie,
I've been focusing on career too much, it is why his invitation on love/relationship/friendship that time slipped my hand big time. His good intentions before, was actually what I truly need, but every time he reached hands to me, either I was in denial, or I couldn't reach him to make way for us. I don't know what to do, so I wrote to you. I hope you don't mind me asking about the possibility of me having close friends/friendships/having a social life again. And yes, I do have something that held me to go on. I'm working on it.

Dob, 2mar 1990

Generally speaking I try not to take follow ups because I get so many questions. But I wanted to answer this one. I stand by my readings and am confident that my cards have already told you how to proceed. But to err is human. If you feel I am mistaken I would like to recomend any of the other experts here. There is a lot of talent and maybe they will see something I missed.

I appreciate your time and I am flattered that you asked my advice.

Thank you for writing.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.