Tarot Card Readings/love

QUESTION: Hello Cherie,
my name is Silvia (DOB 04.02.79, Italy) and I am dating Yomar (04.29.77, Brazil). How do you see us? Do you see a future for this connection? Thank you :)

ANSWER: Silvia,

It looks like someone is craving more from life. Like they want to explore or take a journey. I can also see that heartache is being implicated either a seperation or a love triangle. Like maybe someone is either attatched or maybe is a bit of a flirt whether or not they are dating or in a relationship. It looks like a relationship with this man will be a struggle or a competition for dominance. It looks like you are both headstrong and strong willed as well.

I do not believe this man is your soulmate.

I hope I helped.

QUESTION: Hi Cherie, thanks a lot. Who is craving more from life and flirtatious here? me or him?

It looks like you would like more time for friends and family and celebration. Also the cards mention something about children or perhaps a young girl connected to you.

He wants to travel more and has been through hard times and is still recuperating. The difficulties he has faced leaves a mark on the soul and take time to heal from.

He has unresolved issues with someone from his past. This person wants a reconciliation.

I hope I helped

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.