Tarot Card Readings/love relationship

Hello, thank you for your reading and your time.
My dob is 1 sept 1973

I would like to request a reading on when I will be able to draw a love relationship/right man into my life? I am currently single and have been for a while because I was focused on other things in my life, like work:)RIght now, a lot new things are beginning in my life.

I would be grateful for any information you can provide. Many thanks!

Hello Achla, and Thank You for Contacting me.

Sometimes I do extra special things for my clients on here. And wanted to tell you what your soul theme is.

Your life theme is the Empress. You are on your 3rd lifetime.The Empress is a soul who yearns for the comforts and the beautiful things in life. The most important person to you in your  life is your Mother. She is like your best friend. The soul who has the Empress as their life theme usually finds a way to stick around the home, meaning when you get older and can legally move out you most likely won't want to. Unless, you go off to college, you will be keeping in touch with your mother often. You will want her to send you things that remind you of home and make you feel more in touch with your area. As well as loving comfort yourself you will try to give to those around you, as if you are taking care of them. You love to nurture as well as be nurtured. When your friends need a hug they can always count on you.(in the negative you can be very smothering so watch that you do not overstep boundaries.) Your lesson in this lifetime is to know when to give but also know that you must receive back as well.

Yay!!! Yes. Sorry, I got excited for you. There will be a bit of waiting for that perfect one. But he will come along probably in the summer and you will feel very connected to each other in every way possible. You will become very confident and trusting in this relationship and things will be passionate. You will meet this man out with friends.

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!