Tarot Card Readings/Will we meet again?

Hiya cherie, would it be possible to tell if 'J' is my twin flame? We never have been together as a couple in a relationship, but i feel there is something there. He is august 1, 1959 me april 4, 1967  9:00pm i havent seen him in years, will i get a chance to see him and chat to him in maybe in my future? Thank you. x

I'm sorry. I don't know what  a twin flame's name is. I don't get names. I see a dark man with dark hair and eyes who is possibly going through a break up or divorce. When he finishes healing from this hardship he will be ready for you. To rush in too soon and before he is ready will spell disaster, and put you both on the wrong path. Whether this is J is something only you can recognize. Also your twin flame seems to be a business man, or some one who handles money.

I hope I helped

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.