Tarot Card Readings/moving

Question
Cherie I have health problems that are disabling in cold weather. My wish is to sell my home and move someday to someplace where it doesn't get cold.  Will my wish come true?  thanks a lot. Mariana June 19, 1968 Sacramento, CA

Answer
Mariana,

Thank you for writing me. I asked the tarot your questions and it looks really good.

I got that there will be a victory over a challenge and there are also soon going to be some resolved issues.

There are smooth passages comming to relieve you from difficulties. You will soon be comforted from hard times is approaching.

So in conclusion your house will soon sell and you will soon have a smooth move into the relieving climate that your health needs.

I hope I helped.

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie