Tarot Card Readings/Possible relationship?

Question
I wanted to know what Milosh, 16/10/1988 feels for me Biljka, 20/08/1978 or any insight that cards can provide about us? I know Milosh from our English classes we attented together few years back and we were not in touch since but now we talk from time to time. He responses on my messages but I do not see any movements in taking our friendship to some advanced level.

Answer
Hello Biljka and Thank You for Contacting me.

He honestly feels a lot of anxiety and stress. It's hard for him to go to sleep at night. You run through his brain a lot. He is kind of fighting with himself. You are not normally the type of woman he would date, but his heart is pulling him to you.

XO
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella