Tarot Card Readings/Should i reconnect With D ?

QUESTION: I born February 22 1993
i don't know if it's right or wrong to do so and i don't know how it will evolve if i do , if you could shed some light in this complicated situation with the tarot that would be great
thank you !

ANSWER: Dear Anne,

You are master of your own self, and find D very alluring for similar reasons. He is not afraid to champion his own needs and desires. You are very attracted to this.

In reconnecting with him, you can expect to take on many of the burdens of his purposes. You will find yourself standing at his side in all of his conflicts, just or spurious. This may distract you from following the path to which your own inner voice calls you. You will make decisions that you would not otherwise choose, and could deny yourself mastery of the world around you.

Gold glitters, but may also weigh you down.

QUESTION: so you will believe i should even though it's going to be bad ?or  he is probably using me to solve his problems?

Dear Anne,

I apologize for the delay in responding. I had some difficulties with my email that took some time to sort out.

The choice to reconnect with D can only your own, as your destiny is a cooperation between your choices and fate. You learn from every relationship, for your weal or woe. The impressions I described are the influences at play, and the potential effects if given reign over a continued relationship.

Faith starts within yourself,

Tarot Card Readings

As an intuitive psychic, I frequently employ my gifts with the assistance of Tarot. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

Regional Tarot Practitioners Association; The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice; State Certifications in Adult Training and Career Development

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).