Tarot Card Readings/relationship

hi, my name is Marsha Dowdell and i was born in Birmingham Alabama On Ictober 3 1993 .......i would like to know do This guy im seeing name Cortavious Hardy wants a serious relationship with me..i really do like him but im not sure if he feel the same about me..he says he does but i really dont believe it..his date of birth is May 31 1994....

Thank you for writing me. This man really does care about you. He wanted you for awhile before he was brave enough to say anything. And you should know the cards see a lot of happiness in the future if you wanted to take the leap of faith.

This is a good point in both of your lives for a new relationship. Unless your path has a drastic change you should both be extrememly happy with your romance. I wish you both all of the best.

I hope I was able to help  

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.