Tarot Card Readings/Relationshipss

Question
Dear Psychic,
I am currently facing a dilemma and living in ambivalence. It is destroying my life. I a in relationship 5 years and it was good at the beginning, then it started to show the cracks. Now we are just constantly fighting and i am more than sure that i want to leave. But will it be the biggest mistake if i do leave this relationship? Or is it worth trying to work this out
My date of birth is 05.07.1988, His date of birth 22.05.1979
Kind Regards
Olga

Answer
Olga,

Ůhank you for writing me and for your patience in waiting for me to write you back.

I see a smooth passage from difficulties and comfort from hard times approaching. There will be a victory or success obtained independently. Someone will slip into debauchery while they try to persue too many desires.

I hope this helped you. I think you will be fine if you leave and I don't believe this man is your soulmate wither.

I hope I helped.

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie