Tarot Card Readings/Trouble finding a job

Question
Hello! My name is Mikhail and I am a Greek man born on 27th of June 1967(dark hair, brown eyes) living in Athens, Greece. As you have probably heard Greece is in a big financial crisis and unemployment is very high! I have a hard time finding any job. My talent lies in the theatre business but I have almost given up hope of finding something there so I look elsewhere but it's impossible. Do you think something will change in the following months? Thank you for your time.

Answer
Mikhail,

Thank you for writing me and for giving me the chance to read your cards.

I asked the tarot your question about both your employment and your financial situation and if and when either of them will change.

There is a teacher, mentor or counselor who is in your life. This person will give you wise advice and you should liten to them. You will feel it in your gut thet they are right.

There will be an un easy business reconcilliation between you and someone from your past with whom you have unresolved issues.

But you MUST use caution and awareness with this person. They may decieve you and likely have in the past. You must be careful with trusting this person.

These changes are already set in motion to happen and unless there is a large drastic change in your path they will start in about 3 weeks.

I hope I helped and wish you luck.

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie