Tarot Card Readings/waiting at the crossroads

Adam Buda 9/4/1984. I have become increasingly depressed due to my current job situation of the past two years. With all the hunting I've done over the past year for a new position, I do feel that a new opportunity is on the horizion though. My question is am I heading in the right direction career wise? In my current industry, I come home unfufilled with the work I do. I actually want to do something that truly helps people (firefighter, paramedic). What steps should I be taking to better my career? I do feel that 2013 will be my year of change. Thanks

Dear Adam.. the cards show...
I'm sorry to tell you this but..im reading from the cards possible bad news, bad communication problems, i feel is more like you are not been honest to your self  what you want to really do,thats why your insecurity and unhappiness at work...
you recently have got a partner or big responsibility, the near future reads that you must ask for help, open your eyes, take the bandage of your eyes...  if you don't resolve this unhappiness  you may be involve with alcohol or drugs to patch your emotions

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about career, finance, relationships love and business, health, future outcome and advice, there are different spreads wich are more detailed and precised, so depending on your question i will spread the Tarot cards to get as much details as possible. I also like to use Numerology. I do not answer vague questions, or when would i meet my true love or soulmate, or how would they look like. One question per seeker on one subject. You most be straight forward to get a straight answer. Include bith date (dd/mm/yyyy)and full name of the persons involved , i look forward in assisting you!!

I have been study the Metaphysical and Healing Arts since 1998, I also started studying Numerology and Tarot 5 years ago, working with friends and family mostly. Never went commercial or took payment for my work I feel now that I am ready to do so but would like first to share my knowledge with people who cant afford a reading.

I do not belong to any organization but to the human being

High school University Healing Arts Institute of Massage therapy Metaphysical (Col. USA) Tarot and Numerology from one of the bet experts on this site

cant offer information about all the people I have helped in the past as I was not giving reads commercially. It is my hope that my work here will become the way for me to collect some testimonials about it while helping others.