Tarot Card Readings/Will i ever...

Hiya edson, hope you are well. May i ask please will i reconnect with 'J' to where we talk for a bit? We havent had contact with each other in years. Also, we were never in a couple relationship. i know it will sound crazy, but i want this to be my last life time and i have a feeling of unfinished business with him. Is he my twin flame? Thank you. x

Dear Diana,

I apologize for the delay in responding. I had some difficulties with my email that took some time to sort out.

You and J did share a tremendously exciting and satisfying relationship in a previous life. This has carried over into this incarnation, bringing with it deep lingering memories of that amorous connection. One of you chose, or was given, a purpose in connecting with the other in this life. The reason for that engagement may be for either or both of your benefit.  Your lives have intersected out of love; which may present itself in many forms. One may feel a connection with another that has not its basis in romantic love, but because of the intensity of the bond, may be confused with it.

The external realities of this world do need to be examined, however, and choices arrived at for the best and highest good of each of you.  In light of your continued connection, the results may be disappointing, but need not be disheartening. New attention and energy will blossom, which will be meant for you with which to engage the trials and expiations of this path. They may feel awkward given your spiritual history, but are for the purposes allotted to this time and place. You will achieve mastery over that which you are here to experience, and though it may seem tenuous at times, new spiritual direction will open to your view.

Accept what has been given you in this life, and embrace it for the blessing it is. Let the decisions of the next wait until the knowledge of its own day.

Peace and Growth,

Tarot Card Readings

As an intuitive psychic, I frequently employ my gifts with the assistance of Tarot. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

Regional Tarot Practitioners Association; The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice; State Certifications in Adult Training and Career Development

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).