Tarot Card Readings/buying a new home

Hi Cherie. My name is Veronica Leonor Lopez dob April 27,1984. My family (parents and brother) and I are looking to buy a new house. Our current house already have buyers that are waiting on us to find a new house to buy. I would like to know when is this going to happen? When will my family and I going to find the new house that we will be moving into?  Thank you.

Thank you so much for writing me. I asked the Tarot when your family would find the home you will move into.

The Tarot said 8 weeks into Winter. So the last week of January or the first week of February.

Also the cards wanted to remind you to be objective and fair with such a large decision, to ensure you make the best possible decision for yourself.

I hope I helped you

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.