Tarot Card Readings/ex husband

Question
my name is sana,me from dhaka city and divorce.my dob is 19/08/1985/12pm in dhaka bangladesh.my question is when my true love come in my life?who and when?he will rich or educated person?

Answer
Sana,

Thank you for writing me.I appreciate your being patient in waiting for my reply.

The first card I drew was a Page of Swords.

This card shows an aloof young person. They seem to be not yet 30 and it shows that you may meet them on the internet or another impersonal space. This person has olive skin. Dark hair and eyes. Possibly asian descent.

The next card was 9Rods

This card says that your soulmate has had a personal or physical recovery recently. This tells me that he may be going through a break up and is having a little heart ache.

The last card is 14Temperance.

That card says he is entering a successful creative phase. To me this makes him an artist or a builder. Someone who creates things or fixes things with his hands.

He is an Earth sign which means he is a Taurus, Virgo, or a Capricorn.

He is most open to romance, new relationships, and love in the winter. Not this comming winter. That's too soon. The next winter after when the year turns to 2015. Probably in February. That's when you will meet him.

I hope I helped.

Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie