Tarot Card Readings/Bussiness

Carlos wrote at 2013-04-26 12:07:09
Thank you so much for your kindness. You are spot on. I ended a relationship on january and been having a lot of heart ache. But everything is becoming better now. The worst is gone. I even guess that the reading is much more about my personal life right now. Its very accurate.

Carlos wrote at 2013-04-26 12:19:30
Just to let you know what happened to see if matches the cards: i was with a woman for 8 months, but it turns out that she was only interested in my bussiness, if it was going to succed, because she has no job,and then she thought iy was taking too long and we broke-up (i only discover all this in the end-lol) and all this happenned on january. Its all better now, she even is with another man, who is rich and can take care of her financial problems. I got much better after understanding her intentions and caracter. I guess thats why all these cards appear. Someone else already told me another lady is coming to my life. I hope this one has good intentions at heart...as you said. THANK YOU AGAIN, you are a very kind person.

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie