Tarot Card Readings/Future of Love Life

Question
Hi Donna, thank you for offering your help here. I've been in a relationship for 2yrs with my boyfriend and am thinking of breaking up with him. He is loving and kind hearted, but we hardly have anything in common. This makes it very difficult. Please tell me if i break up with him, if I will find someone new for long term love and possible children? Is it in my best interest to stay or leave? I'm worried I may not find someone else. Please tell me what the future is looking like. Im Sophia born Jan. 11 1983 and he is Marcelino, supposed to be born Dec. 25 1979. Thank you very much.

Answer
Hello Sophia,

Thank you for your question. I have drawn 3 cards for you, the 6 of swords, the 7 of cups reversed, and the 3 of pentacles.

The Six of Swords shows that you will need to make a regretful transition, the result of a decision you make. You know that in order to move forward, you must leave something behind, and while you do this with some regret, you know that in the long-term it is the best option for you.

The Seven of Cups reversed is a card of illusions.  You may be feeling unclear about what you are really searching for in order to become fulfilled in your love life and with your mate.

The message of the Three of Pentacles is one of encouragement. If you continue to work towards the fulfillment of your dreams and do not allow disillusionment to wane your enthusiasm, ultimately you will succeed in finding the love you desire.

In summary, you know what you need to do concerning Marcelino.  Do not be afraid that you will not find someone else.  Be very clear about what you want in a mate and don't settle for less than what you need and want.  It will happen for you.

Hope that helps,
Donna

Tarot Card Readings

Donna