Tarot Card Readings/general reading

Question
Hi there,

I was just wondering if you could give me a general reading on my life and which area of concern do I needed to really focus on?  I am having difficulty both in terms of my love life and my career?  I have not been able to find work that I really enjoy with and also I have been troubled with my boyfriend for a lot of reasons.  Could you help me find the appropriate if not the right answer to my question.  Thanks a lot.

Answer
Answering this from the question pool Mina - This means that the psychic expert you contacted has chosen not to answer your question (I'm sure they had a valid reason) and as it's publicly visible, I am choosing to use my time and energy to answer your question.

So you can help me and yourself by looking at my profile and seeing how to get the best possible free answer to a question about your love life :)

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience