Tarot Card Readings/love

hi serena! my question is about love, I'm starting to fall in love with a man and not if it is the true love of my life, I want to know if we have a future relationship, and I met him through my name vanesa internet marcelino was born the day July 4th, 1979 at 02.00 am in Madrid Spain and the man that I like is called luis france was born on February 19, 1982 at 03.00 am in the san sebastian Spain, thank you very much and I hope you help me as no more who go

Using the Tarot cards, the ONE card chosen for you is The Star.

This tells you that both of you do have a lot of potential for the future, but understand it doesn't come easy. When you have hope, faith and lots of true love it will happen, if you sit idealizing a love beyond the stars, it wont.

As much as I would love to go into depth, here ends the free reading.

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience