Tarot Card Readings/love question

Question
I'm a female and my dob is 20 august 1991. what do i need to know about my love llife? will i get someone soon ? do i know him? or is it someone new ?

Answer
Tarot card drawn for you is Four of Cups

This tells you Dhwani that you're all talk and no action, you say you want to find a man (and soon) but you're expecting him to fall out of the sky to be with you. "Put your money where your mouth is" is a great quote that applies here.

Edit after rating: Dhwani my profile clearly states "Love question only, one per person" you asked FOUR questions, which I tried to answer by giving you the best possible FREE guidance - with the 'Now only ONE tarot card will be drawn.' stated on my profile - if you took the time to read it, you would have understood

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience