Tarot Card Readings/marital problems

hi my names mandy 7,11,59 and my husband is andrew 29.12.59 we are separated at the moment he has been coming and going since last aug back to same woman. he left the last time 2 mths ago. i feel he still loves me weve been tgether 30 years. do you see us having  afuture together and sorting this mess out eventually and him wanting to come home to stay? thankyou for your time mandy x

My first card I drew was a Page of Swords. This is a woman he is with. She is aloof though. I am not getting the sense she loves him. She seems very distant emotionaly.

The second card I drew was Ace of Cups. This card says that an affair is starting. Either the affair is an old affair renewed or a new affair. But he seems to have something new right now.

My lsast card was a 9Rods. That card is your outcome. It shows me that you will have a personal emotional recovery. And a struggle will end with you being the Victor.

I hope this helps you and my heart goes out to you.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.